SHAREHOLDERS AGREEMENT TEMPLATE SOUTH AFRICA
This Shareholders Agreement is a legal precedent which regulates the private agreement /matters between shareholders and directors of a company, and their rights and obligations towards each other and to the company. This legal agreement template can be used for any size company and aims to cover your rights as a shareholders and director.
Clauses include: Funding and dispute resolution
A shareholders agreement will be used in addition to a Memorandum of Incorporation, which is a company document, certificate issued by the Companies office of South Africa (CIPC).
For a sale of shares agreement: Click Here
About our Shareholders Agreement Legal Template
- Has been drafted by a lawyer with over 14 years experience
- Protect your legal rights
- Is ready to use. All you need to do is insert your details
- Supports Microsoft Work
- Includes drafting notes
- Comes with free after sale support
How to buy an Agreement
- Search Your Precedent
- Add to Cart and Checkout
- Pay via Payfast or direct EFT