Employment Contract Precedent
This Employment Contract Template, is a legal precedent and regulates the agreement between an employer and employee in terms of South African Labour Law.
This agreement can be used for a permanent employee and for any business.
Linkedin: Click here
For other services by CH Legal Consulting click: Legal Service
Why our precedents? Unlike other precedent you may find on the internet, our precedents have been carefully drafted by a lawyer with over 13 years experience and in accordance with South African Law
Our agreements have been drafted taking into account what the risks are to your business and the law. We aim to cover all your legal rights and therefore prevent /mitigate law suits later on.
- Once you have selected your precedent, you can add to basket/ cart
- You will then be directed to the checkout page
- You will be requested to provide billing information (NOT Financial information) for the purpose of delivery only
- You can then choose to pay via payfast or EFT
- In the case of payfast you can choose to pay by immediate /instant bank transfer, credit card or debit card
- Once we have received the payment, you will immediately receive an email with the link to your account which includes the precedent for download
We provide free after sale support and advice to assist you in setting your precedents up
On payment you will Immediately receive an email with your link to your account which includes the precedent for downlead
We do not give refunds. However we do guarantee quality of our precedents and in the event of a dispute, we may agree (in our discretion) a partial refund or with an alternative precedent
We do not request, obtain or store any of your personal information. We only require your billing details (name, email address, phone number and address) for delivery purposes of the precedent
About our Legal Precedents
There is no longer a reason for businesses not to have their contracts in place
Buying a Precedent
How to Buy a Legal Precedent?
Cant find what you are looking for?
Agreements Precedents Online
Why take the risk when it comes to your legal services. Trust the best legal consultants who specialise in corporate and commercial law. We are dedicated to client service, quality contracts and the protection of our client’s legal rights. We aim to minimize your risk and ensure the sustainability of your business!